Michael and I have searched for a good protein powder since long and we finally found the perfect one. We use the one from Nuzest which is of course vegan. You can use our code EATWITHFINGERS to get 15 % OFF your purchase. Today we want to share with you our favorite protein recipes. We love using chocolate flavor.
375 g flour
80 g cacao powder
30 g Nuzest protein powder chocolate
¼ tsp baking powder
125 g sugar
125 g cane sugar
200 ml coffee
280 ml plant-based milk
350 ml oil
1. Pre-heat the oven, 175° C, two sided-heat.
2. Put the flour, baking powder, protein and cacao powder through a strainer in a mixing bowl.
3. Add sugar and cane sugar and mix with a whisk.
4. Now add the coffee, plant-based milk and oil and mix it till everything is merged.
5. Put the dough on a baking tray and bake for approx. 18 – 20 minutes.
Ingredients (20-22 Cookies)
1/2 cup Nuzest protein powder chocolate
1 cup almonds
1 cup pitted dates * Juice of a lemon
1 tbsp flaxseeds
1/2 cup oats
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Put all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until you get a chewy consistency.
2. Make 20-22 small balls and press each with your thumb.
3. Use desire fillings to make the sandwiches. Also perfect with vegan Nutella
Ingredients (Make 6-8 pancakes)
¾ cup flour
1 scoop Nuzest protein powder chocolate
1 medium ripe banana, plus more for topping
1 ½ cup plant based milk
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons agave syrup
1. Preheat a nonstick pan or pancake griddle over medium heat.
2. Add all dry ingredients in a blender first then the banana, milk and agave syrup. Blend until smooth.
3. Let batter sit for 5 minutes in refrigerator then scoop the batter onto the skillet or pancake griddle.
4. Flip when bubbles start to form on top of the pancakes.
5. Serve warm with blueberries, banana rings and more agave syrup.